Megan has experience in marketing across various industries, which showcases her aptitude for learning and adapting to change.
Marketing Manager | St. James Winery & Public House Brewing Company | 2016 – Present
Leading all marketing efforts for the winery and providing marketing support for the brewery.
- Contributing to new product development, launching six new wines.
- Developing and implementing five national marketing campaigns.
- Creating relevant content for weekly winery newsletter, keeping open and click rates steady and maintaining 14K+ active subscribers with minimal unsubscribes (0.1%).
- Writing new blog posts, maintaining product information, and driving customers to winery website, resulting in 11% growth in web traffic.
- Providing content for select Facebook ads, events, and posts, contributing to 22% increase in page likes.
- Generating 25+ new events with detailed marketing plans to introduce more customers to brand, increasing on-site revenues by 25-100% during events.
- Supporting overall brand realignment to focus on consumer lifestyle and brand attributes.
Marketing Consultant | JDC Group | 2014 – 2015
Modernized brand and managed all company marketing efforts. Other job titles included Marketing Director and Marketing Manager.
- Built marketing plan from ground up within first 90 days.
- Realigned company brand and updated marketing collateral, leading to the acquisition of new client accounts.
- Managed design of new website and worked with freelancers to generate new content for blog, resulting in 40% increase in website visits per month.
- Added 1,800+ followers on LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter.
- Launched email newsletters, averaging 45% open and 7% click rates.
Field Marketing Manager | Manheim | 2007 – 2014
Managed marketing at field locations and then worked as liaison between corporate, field marketing, and sales to create marketing strategies and implement campaigns. Other job titles included Field Promotions Manager (Region 2), Area Marketing Manager (North America), Field Marketing Liaison (Eastern Region), Market Marketing Manager (Georgia Market), Specialty Marketing Manager, Marketing Assistant Manager, Management Trainee.
- Launched unique, regional campaign to stimulate customers to buy more across multiple locations, generating over $1M in incremental purchases.
- Instituted the regular use of filtering customer data for field marketing target lists, allowing relevant marketing messages to be delivered to custom audiences.
- Revamped intranet site, documented marketing best practices, and supported company-wide marketing reorganization to improve field marketing.
- Launched on-site marketing campaign for vehicle condition reports, resulting in 125% increase in sales of product.
- Oversaw total of 40+ employees throughout roles.
Marketing Director | Winning Solutions Consultants, Inc. | 2006 – 2007
Led marketing for company, including the development of marketing plans and design of sales collateral to generate leads and up-sell opportunities. Other job title included Marketing Intern.
- Designed and executed strategic marketing displays for eight industry events, which attracted 10 new client accounts.
- Developed quarterly marketing plans for medical practice clients.