Megan has experience in marketing across various industries, which showcases her aptitude for learning and adapting to change.
Marketing Manager | July 2017 – Present
Colibri Group | St. Louis, MO
Education provider for licensed professionals across multiple B2C and B2B industries.
Directing all retention and acquisition marketing efforts for appraisal education products. Managing email and direct mail strategy, budget, and execution. Working with internal team members, contractors, agencies, and vendors to oversee other marketing channels. Analyzing results, making adjustments and testing, and reporting regularly. Held 1 other position.
- Developing and implementing strategic, multi-channel campaigns, growing overall appraisal revenue 17% ($2.3M) in 2018.
- Driving appraisal membership acquisition through series of seasonal campaigns, behavior-based workflows, and nurturing workflows, driving incremental 433% ($2.2M) in sales in last 18 months.
- Tying regular sales promotions with value messaging and market changes for qualifying education, contributing to 28% ($860K) revenue growth in 2018.
- Transitioning existing referral program to new platform and expanding marketing channels, driving 121% ($9K) more per month on average in new customer revenue for last eight months.
- Launching seven new products and courses with robust multi-channel marketing plans.
Long-running winery and craft brewery with national distribution and multiple locations in Missouri.
Led all consumer and retail partner marketing for winery and provided support for brewery.
- Worked on new product development and launch of six wines.
- Developed and implemented five national marketing campaigns.
- Created and implemented detailed plans for 25 local events, increasing retail revenues 25-100%.
- Improved and contributed to web content, growing web traffic 11%.
- Provided content for social media, contributing to 22% growth in followers.
Marketing Director | May 2014 – November 2015
JDC Group | Atlanta, GA
Technical staffing, recruitment, and consulting agency for IT professionals and corporations.
Oversaw all marketing for sales efforts and refreshed company branding. Managed contractors and vendors to produce materials. Held 1 other position.
- Built marketing plan from ground up within first 90 days.
- Realigned company branding and refreshed all marketing and sales collateral.
- Managed design of new website and blog, growing web visits 40%.
- Added 1,800+ followers on LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter.
- Launched new email newsletters with high opens (45%) and clicks (7%).
Field Marketing Manager | February 2007 – May 2014
Manheim | Atlanta, GA and other locations
B2B provider of vehicle remarketing services via a wholesale used vehicle marketplace and auction network.
Worked as liaison between corporate, field marketing, and sales to create marketing strategies and implement campaigns. Held 7 other positions.
- Launched unique, regional campaign to stimulate customers to buy more across multiple locations, generating $1M in incremental revenue.
- Instituted company-wide best practices for marketing target lists and messaging.
- Revamped marketing resources and documentation to support field marketing teams.
- Launched innovative marketing at auction for new condition report product, resulting in 125% increase in sales.
Marketing Director | May 2006 – February 2007
Winning Solutions Consultants, Inc. (permanently closed) | Carbondale, IL
Chiropractic practice management company.
Led marketing strategy and collateral development for sales. Held 1 other position.
- Designed and executed marketing for industry conferences, which attracted 10 new client accounts.
- Developed quarterly marketing plans for medical practice clients.
Want to hire Megan to help with your marketing? Fill out the form below and she’ll reach out: